Monday, March 14, 2011

A little each time make my life goes on and on and on.

I cant slp !!!!
Same old stuff running in my mind!!! Come'on! Over so long alr! Why still bother?? Hmms.. Anyways, sad to say, i miss M1 roadshow
!!! I am expose to "real work + real characters" further more, i got to have fun while work. So $$ isnt the issue anymore. I dunno why, but i just miss it!! All of us was agreein to what yuanxin said" if only the roadshow lasted longer then i am sure its gg to be perfect! HAHA! i can never agree any further! Thou first day was a bit chui to the extend that i almost wanted to quit with grace. But thank God i did not. Haha. Its time to resume to normal where studies become a daily routine again. I know its silly, but i just feel like saying, I WISH I CAN GROW UP AND GET A JOB SOON! I seriously don understand what are studies for , when u grow up and all you can do is either paper work or hands on job?? Its not like you are really gg to apply all the history or what so ever skills in life.. Hmmms.. To me, studies are just a weapon whereby ppl use to fight for a goog ranks and position in lige. And once they are comfortable with what they are or where they are, education would be useless and what must really comes in handy is your capability which is what everyone have neglected in their life when they are studying. Lets get one of the staff from my past workplace. She doesnt even know how to hold a mop/ broom. If u tell me you dunno how to mop or sweep, i am still fine with it. But,WHAT?!?! you dunno how to HOLD?? Shucks. See what mean?? Capabilty let you earn more money or education??(: COME'ON.
Anyway, what i am gg to say next is what i have been worrying about the MOST!
what's happening to the earth?? I am scare bcuz i have yet to prepare to bid goodbyes.:( not bcuz i am
Afraid of death. But i am more afraid of losing my love ones even if * touch wood* all of us is gg to perish on earth some unfortunate day!
I am very troubled by it! I kept thinking, does it mean by no future for lihong? No more person for me to love and be love?? No more laughing and crying?? No more missing and memories?? :( no more this and that?? :( i hope this unfortunate event does not happen. Well, mayb not for now. Mayb when something happen to me INDIVIDUALLY FIRST?? Becuz i don bear to see it happening. Even if a am gg to appear in heaven, i will still feel sad if i don see my love ones there. If i am in hell, i will also worry if my love ones have safely reached heaven?? God, please do not let it happen. I pray all these in Your awesome name. AMEN..

No comments: