Friday, February 25, 2011

Common test is finally over!(:

Math: 23
Phy : 10
Chi : 27
Thats all i know as of now!:/ i didnt do very well in common test!! Argh!! Will try harder next time. BUT! i did manage to exceed my targeted mates! Whoot! Whee! Haha.. I shall look for the the next vicim and climb higher and higher! Anyways, 2 days ago, i had to start the the try out of the class relay system and some burden destroyed it. Well. I don really care as long as the responsible ones are willing to work with me. Guess what. It work out well only after the second try out! But not bah luh!!(: WELLLLLL DONE!^^
nothing special happen this week , but only when i come to receive the announcement that the adventure racing is this sat .
Which is just tml, which is just so dead becoz we didnt have any special training for it, except that me, jean , salman and kiki went swimming together yesterdayyyy.... And i mangage to finish the usual laps that i have to complete. 10 laps. Instead , i swim 12. Because we did a little competiion . Wah~ salman, ur're the bomb. U swim so fast. Cheers! Haha
Have to prepare for tml alr! I am aiming for the top 3, com'on com'on! Gogogo!!:D

No comments: